Fire Sentinel® Fail-Safe Release Device
Learn more about fire sentinels in Huntsville, Alabama.
For emergency situations, our Fire Sentinel® door release device has a time-delay feature that directs fire door closure. With built-in time delays, back-up power, warning strobes, and obstruction detection, the Fire Sentinel® is a safe and effective addition to any commercial facility.
- Floor-level testing, reset, and trouble indication available for ease of operation.
- Intelligent operation feature recognizes when the door is closed, inhibits release to eliminate time-consuming resets, and prevents damage to the door release mechanism.** For non-motorized doors, this feature requires a proximity switch.
- Available in 120V AC or 24V DC for motorized or non-motorized doors.
- Battery back-up provides extra protection in the event of a power loss (FSBX and FSCX models).
- Diagnostic capabilities via LED status lights confirm the operation of the unit.
- 10-second time-delay on alarm (up to 60-seconds optional) as allowed by Authority Having Jurisdiction.
- The optional alarm on power loss provides an additional safety measure (FSBX and FSCX models).
- Sounder/strobe alarm available (standard on FSCX model).
- UL 864 and NFPA® 72 compliant.
- Compatible with UL 325 complaint operators – maintains stop on obstruction option. **Available on FSCX models only.
Huntsville’s Commercial Door Experts
The Overhead Door Company of Huntsville/North Alabama™ has been locally owned and operated by the Warren Family since 2004.
For over 50+ years, Overhead Door Company™ has been offering the best commercial garage door service, installation, and repairs in all of North Alabama. We serve commercial clients with a broad line of products sure to meet your home and business needs.
Overhead Door Company of Huntsville™️ is standing by ready to help you navigate the sometimes-confusing new garage door process. Schedule your free estimate today with the most trustworthy commercial door specialist in North Alabama!